Thursday, October 30, 2008

Surprise, San Francisco!


Hello all, some of you know that I traveled to San Francisco to surprise my brother for his birthday. I arrived on Saturday morning around 11:30 in the morning. I wanted it to be a surprise, but I think my dad having his video camera out randomly .. and my Mom looking out the window , blew my cover.   Nonetheless I arrived.  First time in California!!

My brother and his wife Lori, live in the Misson district of San Francisco. The first day was packed with fun events. We decided to take a trip to Sausalito, which was a short ferry ride, passing Alcatraz  ( which I think they have a triathlon that is based out of there... hmmmm, maybe next time ), the Bay Bridge, and an amazing city scape view. A small amount of pictures were taken on this trip, to say the least. 

[Ian being nice to his sister Tootie ]
[ Ian trying to eat his sister Tootie's head , while I counter attack with a fatal nasal flare . I win... this is what most of our pictures look like.. ]

Sausalito was great, we walked around took in some sights. I think the best thing about it, was the this eccentric man doing interpretative dancing near the ferry line. I wanted to join, had he been dancing to I'll Always Love You by Whitney Houston, I would have been all over it! { i'll post this video on the next post... it needs to be glorified}

[ having fun with our iPhones, and teaching mom how to use her camera on her phone. We had come crepes at this great little restaurant ... Lori and I had Pears and Gouda in our crepe... MMM... savory]

We headed back into town for some good eats, added a couple of layers first and then went to this amazing restaurant area where the restaurants almost compete for your business, we ended up at La Bastille, a French restaurant. I had clams, AMAZING! The lighting was so pleasant here, reminded us of France. Oh France... We miss ya! 



The next day, Ian's Birthday!!  Ian and I went for a run around the city, I believe it was 8 miles. Ian is doing amazing with his exercise routine, I have converted another. I think Lori and Ian have adapted to the many hills of San Francisco and both of them are in the best shape of their life! So proud! After our run, the family went to brunch at one of Ian and Lori's favorite places. Yummy!!

[ Ian giving me the green light for some good eats]

After our breakfast, we shopped a little, but mostly we walked down to Fisherman's Wharf for some clam chowder in a bread bowl, Pier 39 to see the sea lions, and Ghirardelli Square for some CUPCAKES!! I think everyone knows our family LOVES food! Francois was making fun of me that all of my Facebook updates are about what I am going to eat or have eaten, what can I say, I was a Goode once before. Later that night we had a birthday dinner for Ian followed by cupcakes and ice cream. 



The next day, we all took a trip in the car. Our first stop was for a picnic near the Golden Gate Bridge at Crissy Field. It was C-O-L-D, the wind off the water made it very chilly. 


Fun times at Crissy Fields...















































We then drove over the Golden Gate to Muir Woods area, first stopping at an overlook. 










[Dad taking a picture of Ian and me ... in the next picture you have to look real hard to see Ian and me at the top of the cliff...]



<- see us right here?  That's us











Then we headed into the Muir Woods where we were able to see the hugh redwoods. Amazing how large these trees are. 



















[ Ian taking pictures of us in the tree] 
















































The next day, My parents left early and Lori had to go to work, so it was Sister Tootie and Little Brother Baby time. We had a GREAT day, walking around, shopping, going to the top of Lombard street and then down to Fisherman's Wharf again for some chowder in the bread bowl. 


video   
Pier 39 at Fisherman's Wharf, enjoy the sea lions... they are fun to watch 
                                                                

   [ Lombard Street]

I was finally able to ride in a cable car, which is actually pretty scary. 

Later we went for a run, went to the gym, and finished the day off with personal pizzas at home with a side order of Clue and table topics. So much fun, too bad at 10:30 that night I was in route for the airport where I caught the Red Eye back home to Charleston, SC.

The trip was so much fun, and the only thing missing was Francois. Luckly he had visited the week prior because of business, but that doesn't mean we didn't miss him. We always pretend ordered for him at the restaurants... he would have loved it all!! Thank goodness we all shot over 1000 pictures so, he won't miss a shot. 


 

4 comments:

Ian said...

sorry i ruined your surprise by fingering out you were coming. Next time, tell Ma! and everyone else not to keep staring out the window like they are Howard and the word.

I like that when I brought this up to them, they said "what do you mean? we always look out the window."

Ian said...

ha ha. i wrote word instead of worm. oops. :)

好文 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

日月神教-向左使 said...

成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人電影,成人遊戲,成人文學,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,正妹牆